These terms and conditions govern the use of our site www.iqdoctor.co.uk. Please read these terms carefully. By using our site you accept these terms and conditions in full and you agree abide by them. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use our website. All treatments, consultations and advice are subject to these terms and conditions.
- ABOUT US
- ABOUT OUR SERVICE
- What we do
- By placing an order on our website you confirm that:
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We provide medical consultations based on an online questionnaire which you compete, telephone conversations, secure messaging and photo assessments. If we determine based on your medical consultation you are suitable for treatment we will issue a private prescription to be dispensed by our registered pharmacy.
We provide follow up medical advice to address any issues arising from treatment and where you agree we keep your GP informed.
Provision of service is based on your completion of our questionnaires truthfully and honestly. You must disclose all relevant information truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.
Our medical questionnaires have been carefully prepared and are compliant with best practice.
The provision of services to you is conditional on you completing all consultation questionnaires contained on our website truthful and honestly. You must reveal and disclose all relevant information truthfully and honestly to the best of your knowledge.
We cannot and are not liable for any damages which may result from a failure by you to provide and maintain complete, truthful and accurate information or a failure of you to follow advice given through the website (or any other communication) or from your failure to provide to pass on information given on the website, (or any other communication) to your regular healthcare provider. You must tell your regular healthcare provider about treatment and medication we provide.
All the information contained on our website is in English. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires you complete on our website. You must speak to IQ Doctor and/or your regular healthcare provider if you do not understand a question or are unsure how you should answer certain questions or you do not fully understand the advice or information given to you on our website.
If medicine is prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the medicine is correctly prescribed by IQ Doctor on our website and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact us to seek advice and/or replacement as required. Do not consume any medicine which is not the medicine prescribed or which is damaged on arrival.You must carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.If you purchase medicine in advance of your need to consume these, please ensure you do not consume medicine which is out of date.Please ensure that no person other than yourself has access to any medicines received from us.Our Services are only intended for individuals based in the EU (European Union) or the EEA (European Economic Area)
- ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
For reasons of safety, we do not allow medicines to be returned once they have left the pharmacy. The pharmacy is not able to use returned medicines. If you have unwanted medication, please take it to a local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- Your order may be refused for one of the following reasons:
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- OUR LIABILITY
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- Subject to clause 6.4, if in delivering our Services to you we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Services.
- Subject to clause 6.4 below, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limit our liability for:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website and Services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website or concerns with regards to our Services, please contact email@example.com
- WEBSITE CHANGES
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material although we endeavour to update materials regularly.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- By breaching this clause 10, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
www.iqdoctor.co.uk is operated by IQM MEDICAL LIMITED. We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 10173012 and our registered offices are at 123-131 Bradford Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B12 0NS. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 753 4928.