Posting using DX
DX is one of the most reliable methods for ensuring your sample gets to the lab the following morning. For DX delivery we have attached a delivery label on the outside of your box. Please take note of your 12 digit tracking number beginning with "503" as this can be used to track the progress of your shipment. Most drop off points close at 5pm however this may vary between branches. This service is only operational Monday to Friday. You can check for your nearest drop off point here.
Please ensure you phone your depot ahead of time as final collection times may vary.
Test kits can be returned using the Royal Mail service, to choose this option select Royal Mail as a return option before checkout. A ‘Tracked 24’ Royal Mail Label will then be included in your test kit. Royal Mail postage labels must be clearly visible on the outer packaging when posting, each test kit must be packaged and labelled individually to ensure it can be tracked. Please take note of the tracking number underneath the barcode on the returns label to track your package. Completed samples can then be posted in a Royal Mail priority postbox.
To locate the nearest priority post box and to view last collection times, please visit https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/ enter your postcode or location and then select ‘Priority Postbox’, alternatively you can use the Royal Mail app. For more information regarding ‘Tracked 24’ including terms and conditions, please visit https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-24
Home Collection Service
We also offer a collection service available Monday to Friday. We do not advise using this service if you require your results urgently, as due to the nature of the service, delays may occur.
Collections can be booked up to 3 days in advance, and 4pm the prior day at the latest.
Collections can only be booked once you have received your test kit.
- We do not offer a same day service.
- Samples will be delivered to the lab the day after collection.
- The collection driver is on a strict schedule and will not be able to wait for you if your test kit is not pre-packed and ready to be handed to the driver at the door. Someone must be available to hand the sample to the driver at the time the driver arrives.
- We collect between 8am – 6pm, tests must be ready from 8am.
- If you receive an email and text notification with a 2-hour collection window please use this as a guide only as collection times cannot be guaranteed. Even though we will try our best to collect within the window advised, it is possible for couriers to be delayed due to traffic, weather or for routes to be changed, so we suggest that someone is available on the day of your collection to hand over your test.
- You may receive an all-day collection window if we cannot offer a 2-hour window.
- If you do not receive an email or text notification by 12 noon on the day of collection, this may be due to other factors. Please contact us and we will investigate.
- Collection times cannot be changed.
- We will always try to collect your test on the day requested, however sometimes circumstances outside our control can result in a failure to collect. In this event we will reattempt to collect the next working day.
- Once collected, samples will be delivered the following day.
- We always try to deliver your test the next day, however sometimes circumstances outside our control can result in a failure to deliver. In this event we will attempt to deliver the next day.
IQ doctor can not be held responsible for any delays made as a result of using any third party courier services as well as those couriers mentioned above. Due to the current climate courier services have faced a huge spike in demand which means deliveries may at times be delayed. The couriers mentioned above are our best recommendations for a smooth delivery as we have found them to be efficient and effective; however, we can not hold any responsibility for any delays you may experience as a result of using their service. Though we have recommended these couriers we can not offer assurances and all liabilities as a result of any delays must be sought from the courier service themselves.