Posting using DX
DX is one of the most reliable methods for ensuring your sample gets to the lab the following morning.
If you decide to use any other delivery courier e.g. Royal Mail, UPS, Parcelforce etc we can not be held responsible for any delays.
For DX delivery we have attached a delivery label on the outside of your box. Please take note of your 12 digit tracking number beginning with “503” as this can be used to track the progress of your shipment. Most drop off points close at 5pm however this may vary between branches. This service is only operational Monday to Friday. You can check for your nearest drop off point here.
Please ensure you phone your depot ahead of time as final collection times may vary.
Home Collection Service
We also offer a collection service available Monday to Friday. We do not advise using this service if you require your results urgently, as due to the nature of the service, delays may occur.
Collections can be booked up to 3 days in advance, and 4pm the prior day at the latest.
Collections can only be booked once you have received your test kit.
- We do not offer a same day service.
- Samples will be delivered to the lab the day after collection.
- The collection driver is on a strict schedule and will not be able to wait for you if your test kit is not pre-packed and ready to be handed to the driver at the door. Someone must be available to hand the sample to the driver at the time the driver arrives.
- We collect between 8am – 6pm, tests must be ready from 8am.
- If you receive an email and text notification with a 2-hour collection window please use this as a guide only as collection times cannot be guaranteed. Even though we will try our best to collect within the window advised, it is possible for couriers to be delayed due to traffic, weather or for routes to be changed, so we suggest that someone is available on the day of your collection to hand over your test.
- You may receive an all-day collection window if we cannot offer a 2-hour window.
- If you do not receive an email or text notification by 12 noon on the day of collection, this may be due to other factors. Please contact us and we will investigate.
- Collection times cannot be changed.
- We will always try to collect your test on the day requested, however sometimes circumstances outside our control can result in a failure to collect. In this event we will reattempt to collect the next working day.
- Once collected, samples will be delivered the following day.
- We always try to deliver your test the next day, however sometimes circumstances outside our control can result in a failure to deliver. In this event we will attempt to deliver the next day.